'14 Kia Sorento off to slow start.
TEMECULA, CA – Kia blames a slower-than-expected ramp-up of new models for the decline this year in Sorento cross/utility vehicle and Forte compact-car U.S. deliveries. The Korean auto maker debuted the 80% refreshed Sorento in late January, accompanied by a high-profile Super Bowl commercial. However, the CUV, one of the brand's best-sellers in the U.S. with an annual volume of more than 100,000 units, trailed year-ago sales in February and April. April's decline was the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slow Pipeline Stalls â€™14 Kia Sorento, Forte Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.