South Korea vehicle sales totaled 142,447 units for November 2012, up 13.9% vs. November 2011. November 2012 vehicle sales increased 4.2% compared with October 2012 sales. 2012 sales through November totaled 1,394,724, down 3.3% over the same period in 2011. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 604,671, resulting in a 43.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 13.9% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.