South Korea vehicle sales totaled 96,653units for August 2012, down 21.9% vs. August 2011. August 2012 vehicle sales decreased 27.3% compared with July 2012 sales. 2012 sales through August totaled 986,905, down 6.1% over the same period in 2011. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 424,023, resulting in a 43.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 21.9% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.