South Korea vehicle sales totaled 132,905units for July 2012, down 2.9% vs. July 2011. July 2012 vehicle sales decreased 1.3% compared with June 2012 sales. 2012 sales through July totaled 890,252, down 4.0% over the same period in 2011. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 388,068, resulting in a 43.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 2.9% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.