South Korea vehicle sales totaled 129,045units for April 2012, down 4.5% vs. April 2011. April 2012 vehicle sales decreased 1.9% compared with March 2012 sales. 2012 sales through April totaled 489,686, down 6.5% over the same period in 2011. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 210,352, resulting in a 43.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 4.5% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.