South Korea vehicle sales totaled 127,138units for June 2013, down 5.5% vs. June 2012. June 2013 vehicle sales decreased 4.8% compared with May 2013 sales. 2013 sales through June totaled 751,394, down 0.8% over the same period in 2012. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 325,087, resulting in a 43.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 5.5% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.