Spain vehicle sales totaled 70,279 units for April 2013, up 10.3% vs. April 2012. April 2013 vehicle sales decreased 13.2% compared with March 2013 sales. 2013 sales through April totaled 271,703, down 7.3% over the same period in 2012. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 51,693, resulting in a 19.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Up 10.3% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.