Spain vehicle sales totaled 70,708 units for October 2013, up 33.0% vs. October 2012. October 2013 vehicle sales increased 33.6% compared with September 2013 sales. 2013 sales through October totaled 687,383, up 1.5% over the same period in 2012. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 122,668, resulting in a 17.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Up 33.0% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.