Spain vehicle sales totaled 55,657 units for November 2012, down 21.0% vs. November 2011. November 2012 vehicle sales increased 4.7% compared with October 2012 sales. 2012 sales through November totaled 733,158, down 14.2% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 129,278, resulting in a 17.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 21.0% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.