Spain vehicle sales totaled 53,154 units for October 2012, down 21.5% vs. October 2011. October 2012 vehicle sales increased 28.6% compared with September 2012 sales. 2012 sales through October totaled 677,504, down 13.6% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 120,284, resulting in a 17.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 21.5% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.