Spain vehicle sales totaled 41,322 units for September 2012, down 36.2% vs. September 2011. An increased VAT contributed to the drop. September 2012 vehicle sales decreased 23.8% compared with August 2012 sales. 2012 sales through September totaled 624,348, down 12.9% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 111,249, resulting in a 17.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 36.2% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.