Spain vehicle sales totaled 76,495 units for December 2011, down 5.1% vs. December 2010. December 2011 vehicle sales increased 8.6% compared with November 2011 sales. 2011 sales through December totaled 931,389, down 16.4% over the same period in 2010. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 169,022, resulting in an 18.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 5.1% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.