Interest in Hyundai, SUVs bodes well for Santa Fe.
Importers Hyundai, Mazda and Nissan are looking like the big winners in the latest survey of Australians’ vehicle-buying intentions. Pollster Roy Morgan Research says its latest sampling finds a record 2.36 million Australians plan to buy a new car within the next four years. “This healthy long-term intention result outstrips the previous peak of 2.32 million in early 2012,” the polling firm says in a statement. Nearer-term, close to 741,000 Australians expect to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Oz Consumers Eyeing Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642