Camry one of Toyota's several February segment leaders.
Australian new-vehicle deliveries jumped 6.0% year-on-year in February to 85,732 units, as the effects of the Thia flood eased and consumers focused on SUVs. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says taking into account the extra selling day in February, 25 compared with 24 in 2011 – daily sales jumped 58.3, up 1.7%. FCAI CEO Ian Chalmers says the result also is an 11.6% improvement over January. “The love affair between Australians and (SUVs) continues,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUVs Drive Australia February Sales Surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.