Vista to base at €7,960, well equipped.
MADRID – Nijuler Automocion, the new local importer for India’s Tata, hits its mark, re-launching the brand here on schedule with the first model in its portfolio, the Vista hatchback. “It is the first step of a deep change in the image that the Spanish motorists have regarding the Tata cars,” Nijuler CEO Juan Ballesteros says. The Vista will be the main course in Nijuler’s plan to sell 1,000 Tata vehicles in its first 12 months at the distribution ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Brand Re-Launched in Spain With New Vista" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.