Honda continues recovery by topping Toyota in 6-month car sales.
After a 22.1% jump in first-half new-vehicle sales to a record 740,795 units, the Thai market is expected to see a slump in deliveries with the full-year result dropping 9.5% compared with year-ago to 1.3 million. Toyota Thailand, which collates national sales for the local industry, says first-half commercial-vehicle deliveries rose 11.4% to 388,744 units, while car purchases jumped 36.7% to 352,051. Within the CV segment, the 1-ton pickup market rose 6.8% to 326,195. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai LV Sales Expected to Take Downward Trajectory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.