Toyota overall July leader but Honda captures new-car sales title.
New-vehicle sales in Thailand tumbled 25.4% in July to 98,251 units as auto makers cleared the backlog of orders from the massively successful first-car-buyers subsidy program. Data compiled for the industry by Toyota Thailand shows year-to-date sales rose 13.6% to a record 839,046 units. Toyota Thailand Senior Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says the latest result shows the market is returning to a seasonal level after sharp growth last year. “After the end of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Slide in July, YTD Result Remains Positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.