City helps Honda claim first-ever sales title in Thailand.
New-vehicle sales fell 7.4% to 1.33 million units in Thailand in 2013 and are projected to tumble 12.2% to 1.16 million this year. Toyota Thailand, which compiles industry data, says the escalating political violence in the Southeast Asian country has its parent rethinking investing up to TB20 billion baht ($609 million) in the country, and even cutting production. Toyota Motor Thailand President Kyoichi Tanada spoke after deadly bombings in the south, increasingly violent anti-government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand 2013 LV Sales Drop Amid Political Turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642