Honda YTD car-sales leader with nearly one-third of market.
Thailand’s year-to-date light-vehicle deliveries remain on a record pace despite five straight months of lower year-on-year sales. The 9-month total was up 3.4% to 1,034,287 units from 1,000,577 a year ago, when the result topped seven figures for the first time. But floods sweeping large areas of the country delayed delivery of new vehicles to many areas in September. This, coupled with the end of the government’s tax-rebate scheme for first-car buyers, contributed to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand LV Sales on Record Pace Despite Recent Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.