City, other Hondas No.1 in bookings at Bangkok show.
Dealers at the 29th annual Thailand International Motor Expo face white-hot demand as huge crowds order a record 85,904 vehicles, well ahead of the target of 50,000 units for the 12-day event in Bangkok. Inter Media Consultants Chairman and show organizer Kwanchai Paphatphong says that with the deadline looming for the government’s first-car-buyer tax discount, attendance soared to 1,650,124, up 25.6% from last year’s event. Kwanchai says three-quarters of all orders were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Motor Expo Shatters Vehicle-Orders Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.