Thailand’s new-vehicle sales collapsed under massive flooding in November, with the once-buoyant market plunging 67.5% to just 25,664 units. Toyota Thailand, which collates sales for the Thai industry, says overall new-car deliveries tumbled 62.1% to 12,746 units, while commercial vehicles plummeted 71.5% to 12,918. Within the CV segment, 1-ton pickup-truck sales slid 78.6% to 8,431 units. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand New-Vehicle Sales Plunge in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.