Toyota HiLux topped Oz monthly sales charts six times in 2012.
Australia’s most popular pickup, the Toyota HiLux, posts three-quarters of a million sales in the country since its debut in 1971. Toyota Sales and Marketing Executive Director Matthew Callachor says the 750,000-unit milestone was achieved after surging demand last year lifted the pickup to its third-best annual result of 40,646. “HiLux is an incredible Australian success story – the nation's best-selling commercial vehicle for the past 22 years in a row and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota HiLux Deliveries in Australia Reach 750,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.