Prius YTD sales already surpass full-year record.
Toyota U.S. sales rose 41.6% in September to 171,910 units. While the Japanese auto maker’s year-ago comparison was depressed due to post-Japan earthquake and tsunami inventory shortages, Toyota’s September 2012 tally was enough to topple Ford’s light-vehicle sales total by 932 units. Almost all model lines posted increases, and Toyota’s Lexus and Scion brands also saw positive results virtually across the board. At Toyota, the leading gainer was the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sales Up; Prius Sets All-Time Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.