Toyota touts Prius C’s affordability, power.
Toyota launches the Prius C hatchback next month in Australia, but admits demand in Japan means supplies of what it calls the most affordable hybrid car on the market will be tight this year. Sales and Marketing Executive Director Matthew Callachor says the Prius C already is a hit in its home market of Japan, with Toyota holding orders for more than 120,000 of the subcompacts – 10 times the monthly sales target. The initial allocation of the hybrid model for Australia had not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Set to Launch Prius C in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.