Perennial best-seller Fiesta leads YTD race.
With sales again boosted by private demand, U.K. new cars rose 7.9% to 66,749 units in February, pushing the year-to-date results up 10.3% to 210,392. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders interim CEO Mike Baunton says car sales have risen for 12 consecutive months, spurred by the highest increase in private-consumer demand since spring 2010. “However, February is traditionally a low-volume month as motorists look forward to the (license-) plate-change in March, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Sales See 12th Straight Month of Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.