Transit maintains dominance of CV segment.
U.K. new-car sales improved 12.1% year-on-year to 403,136 units in September, the 19th consecutive month of increasing volume and the best result in 66 months. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says sales are back to 2007 levels as buyers return to the market, with the latest vehicles and favorable finance packages fueling demand. Releasing the latest figures, SMMT CEO Mike Hawes says the U.K. market is reflecting growing economic confidence. “Robust private demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Enjoys 19th Straight Month of LV Sales Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.