London’s Canary Wharf site of U.K.’s biggest auto show.
Next month’s U.K. auto show in London is expected to be the biggest yet, with organizers forecasting a record 425,000 visitors to see more than 250 vehicles – including a number being shown for the first time in the country. Among the new production cars making their U.K. Motorexpo debut during the June 11-17 event at Canary Wharf will be Jaguar’s XF Sportbrake premium station wagon unveiled in March at the Geneva auto show, and the all-new BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Motorexpo to Feature 250-Plus Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.