Fiesta U.K.’s best seller in June and first-half 2012.
New-car sales rose for a fourth consecutive month in the U.K. in June, climbing 3.5% to 189,514 units, boosting the year’s first-half total 2.7% to 1,057,680. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says demand by private buyers recovered in the first half, increasing 8.7% to 476,283 units, with June contributing a 9.8% gain to 79,916. SMMT CEO Paul Everitt says despite domestic and international economic concerns, U.K. motorists are responding positively to new products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. New-Car Sales Post Fourth Straight Monthly Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.