Fiesta retains comfortable lead in sales race.
U.K. new-car sales soar past the 2012 result with a month to spare as November deliveries jump 7.0% to 159,581 units, the month’s best performance since 2004. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the 11-month total was up 9.9% to 2,111,819 units, well clear of the 2,044,609 deliveries in 2012. The SMMT is forecasting the full-year total will come in at 2.25 million units. SMMT CEO Mike Hawes says the result is a tremendous success for the industry on the back of buoyant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sales Beat 2012 Result With Month to Spare" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.