Fiesta U.K. top seller year-to-date.
The U.K. lays claim to being Western Europe’s second-largest new-car market after increased consumer demand pushes November sales up 11.3% to 149,191 units. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Paul Everitt says the second-place standing follows growth in the U.K. over the past 10 months and a drop in sales in the other big markets. The latest result raised the region’s 11-month total 5.4% to 1,921,052 units and has the industry on track for its best result since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sales on Track to Reach Highest Level Since 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.