U.K. vehicle sales totaled 161,468 units for April 2012, up 1.0% vs. April 2011. April vehicle sales decreased 61.4% vs. March 2012 sales. March sales are traditionally high due to the beginning of a new license plate cycle. 2012 sales through April totaled 800,560. This is on par with the 2011 year-to-date, 800,872. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 123,760, resulting in a 15.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 1.0% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.