U.K. vehicle sales totaled 453,060 units for September 2013, up 12.2% vs. September 2012. September 2013 vehicle sales increased 468.8% compared with August 2013 sales. September sales are traditionally high because buyers wait for the new license plate cycle that begins that month. 2013 sales through September totaled 2,038,156. This was up 10.4% over the same period in 2012. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 303,525, resulting in a 14.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 12.2% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.