U.K. vehicle sales totaled 185,622 units for December 2013, up 29.6% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicle sales decreased 1.3% compared with November 2013 sales. 2013 sales through December totaled 2,597,138. This was up 11.2% over the same period in 2012. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 381,686, resulting in a 14.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 29.6% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.