U.K. vehicle sales totaled 82,237 units for February 2014, up 4.9% vs. February 2013. February 2014 vehicle sales decreased 53.0% compared with January 2014 sales. February sales are typically low because consumers wait for the new license plate cycle that begins in March. 2014 sales through February totaled 257,118. This was up 6.6% over the same period in 2013. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 39,442, resulting in a 15.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 4.9% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.