U.K. vehicle sales totaled 185,310 units for October 2013, up 7.0% vs. October 2012. October 2013 vehicle sales decreased 59.1% compared with September 2013 sales. September sales are regularly high due to the start of a new license plate cycle. 2013 sales through October totaled 2,223,466. This was up 10.1% over the same period in 2012. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 330,511, resulting in a 14.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 7.0% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.