U.K. vehicle sales totaled 161,659 units for November 2011, down 0.9% vs. November 2010. November vehicle sales increased 1.7% vs. October 2011 sales. 2011 sales through November totaled 2,106,993. This was down 2.0% over the same period in 2010. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 318,906, resulting in a 15.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Down 0.9% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.