U.K. vehicle sales totaled 147,298 units for January 2012, down 1.0% vs. January 2011. January vehicle sales increased 3.4% vs. December 2011 sales. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 23,906, resulting in a 16.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Down 1.0% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.