Jeep Grand Cherokee led segment in Janaury.
Australian new-vehicle sales limped away from the 2014 start line with a surprising 3.7% fall in deliveries to 82,285 units in what is being predicted to be another record sales year. Toyota roared away from the pack in January, disappearing over the horizon with sales up 2% year-on-year to 13,646 units. Mazda was a distant second with 9,411 units, comfortably ahead of GM Holden (8,871), Hyundai (7,152) and Ford (6,804). Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries data shows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Weak Start for Oz Market, Despite Forecasts Calling for Another Record Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.