Brazil vehicle sales totaled 263,593 units for June 2014, down 17.3% vs. June 2013. June 2014 vehicle sales decreased 10.1% compared with May 2014 sales. 2014 sales through June totaled 1,662,903, down 7.6% over the same period in 2013. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 342,196, resulting in a 20.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Down 17.3% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.