Sandero helps downmarket Dacia brand post region’s biggest sales jump.
PARIS – Europe continues to surprise forecasters, with a 10.6% increase in automobile registrations in March, bringing the year’s advance to 8.4% through the first quarter. While total March registrations of 1,449,148 units in the European Union is the second-lowest result since 2003, according to the ACEA automakers’ association, the improvement in the market so far this year is well above the 2%-3% level forecast by many analysts at the end of 2013. Still, last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Auto Sales Running Well Ahead of Forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.