The new ’15 Ford F-150 XL will at sticker at $26,615, an increase of $395 compared with the current model year.
DANIELS, WV – Ford’s truck marketing manager says he isn’t surprised by a recent survey indicating most pickup owners will embrace the upcoming aluminum-intensive ’15 F-150. According to a UBS research report, 43% of 800 pickup owners surveyed say the use of aluminum made them more likely to buy the truck, while less than 12% of owners were less likely to purchase an F-150 because of the material. Interest in the truck is particularly high among consumers intending to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford: Pickup Buyers Ready to Embrace Aluminum F-150 " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.