A new WardsAuto forecast calls for U.S. light-vehicle deliveries to nearly match March’s robust selling pace, as the spring buying season continues to profit from expanding retail demand, assisted by some delayed winter sales. The report calls for a daily sales rate of 53,510 units (over 26 selling days), a 4.4% improvement over same-month year-ago (25 days) – equating to 1.39 million deliveries. The projected 16.1 million-unit seasonally adjusted annual rate would be only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Forecast April Sales Approach March Levels " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.