Clio stars for home team in French sales competition.
PARIS – French car sales rose 5.8% in April to 166,968 units for the second straight significant improvement driven by growth of the domestic brands. After four months, sales were up 3.7% from like-2013. In both March and April, the French makes accounted for nearly all the growth, according to data from the CCFA industry association. In April, Renault sales were up 11% and Dacia jumped 45.6% to lead the market, while Peugeot sales climbed 9.9% and Citroen was off 0.5%. Registrations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Sales Up in April; Domestics Lead Way Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.