Toyota working to fill order backlog for Kluger midsize CUV.
Australian new-vehicle sales hit their lowest April level in two years as deliveries dived 6.2% year-on-year to 80,710. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries blames significant public holidays during the month, including seven non-working days in the space of 10 days. Analysts also point to the federal budget to be announced May 13 that the government says will include draconian measures to reduce debt levels, including a possible tax surcharge on higher incomes. This has consumers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holidays, Budget Jitters Depress April Oz LV Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.