India vehicle sales totaled 257,359 units for May 2014, down 1.0% vs. May 2013. May 2014 vehicles sales increased 10.1% compared with April 2014. 2014 sales through May totaled 1,336,299. This was down 9.6% over the same period in 2013. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 468,275, resulting in a 35.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 1.0% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.