India vehicle sales totaled 233,731 units for April 2014, down 12.6% vs. April 2013. April 2014 vehicles sales decreased 23.4% compared with March 2014. 2014 sales through April totaled 1,078,940. This was down 11.4% over the same period in 2013. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 377,715, resulting in a 35.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 12.6% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.