Italy vehicle sales totaled 130,214 units for April 2014, up 2.9% vs. April 2013. April 2014 vehicle sales decreased 14.2% compared with March 2014 sales. 2014 sales through April totaled 540,066, up 5.8% over the same period in 2013. Fiat was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 152,061, resulting in a 28.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Up 2.9% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.