Japan vehicle sales totaled 460,260 units for July, down 2.5% vs. July 2013. July 2014 sales increased 1.7% compared with June 2014. 2014 sales through July totaled 3,466,066, up 8.9% over the same period in 2013. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 973,294, resulting in a 28.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Down 2.5% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.