Lada outsold second-place Renault by 2-1 margin in year’s first half.
Russian new-vehicle sales plunged 17.3% in June to 199,398 units and the industry, fearing it has yet to touch bottom, cuts its full-year sales forecast. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says the latest result left the 6-month total down 7.6% to 1,229,839 units. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber confirms the Russian market is continuing its downward trend, at an accelerating pace. “In the opinion of AMC member companies, the market weakness has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Sales Skid; Russia Full-Year Forecast Cut Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.