Ranger continues as Ford’s most popular model in Malaysia.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales reach 58,732 units in April, up 11.9% from year-ago, when deliveries of 52,489 units were affected by the country’s general election. Malaysian Automotive Assn. data shows passenger-vehicle deliveries rose 15.2% to 52,488 units, while commercial vehicles eased 9.8% to 6,244. The result leaves year-to date sales up 4.0% to 218,642 units, with passenger-vehicle volume up 5.2% to 195,016 and CV sales off 5.1% to 23,626. The MAA says April’s vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Market Advances in April; Strong Second Half Seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.